Jayci started preschool this week and is really enjoying it. She goes 3 days a week and just in the mornings as she still needs a nap EVERY day. The first day she was a little apprehensive but did fine and didn't even realize that I was not in the room anymore. The next day I dropped her off and she said, "Bye, Mom." She didn't even want me to stay long enough to sign her in. She is so independent. Her favorite activities are painting, playing with shaving cream, and washing the babies during their outside time. She is so big.
Cade and I are enjoying the time together too. He is getting more naps and that means I am getting more down at home. However, until the Olympics are over, I will not be 100% effective. I find myself sitting on my butt staring at NBC most of the day. BTW, you should DVR the Olympics. it is the most awesome way to watch! You can skip all the other competitors and events you aren't interested in. Also FF through all the instant replays - YUK!
Life feels somewhat normal now and like it might settle down to a rhythm i can keep up with. Of course, I'll get a pace just about the time little Sprout gets here. Oh well, it will be nice to feel normal if only for a moment.
Lots of Love!
2 comments:
she looks so proud of going off to preschool :)
She's getting so big. Glad she like pre-school. She looks as adorable as ever!! Kendal started 2nd grade yesterday. They grow up so fast, too fast!
Post a Comment