Remember that old contemporary Christian song, "Beauty from Ashes" by Crystal Lewis, I think. Anyway, it's been on my mind lately but a little differently . . . you see I have this weird red rash-like thing around my mouth and I know it's totally from pregnancy. I asked my doctor about it and she has no idea. At least it's not pregnancy mask. I've heard that is awful. I'm hoping this will turn into Beauty from Rashes.
I know God can do beautiful things out of the ugly. . . i've seen it personally twice now and I'm sure he will surprise me again. This pregnancy has been quite different from the last 2 but God is the same God. He will do beautiful things when we are least expecting them. I'm betting that includes precious babies from ugly pregnant women. Let's hope so!
1 comment:
Your babies are beautiful and YOU are beautiful...inside AND out!!!
Post a Comment