Today I realized again how much I love FALL!!! It is by far my favorite season. The problem is that it is usually hot until November and hits cold soon after that. Who knows what SoCal has in store for these upcoming months but today was perfect! It was overcast and cloudy, cool - high was 71. While the kids napped I got out my fall decor and seasoned up the house a little bit. I haven't been in the mood until today and it was just perfect. We had the windows opened and the scent of rain on the horizon was the icing on the cake. . . .Since most of you will not be able to come to my house this season, I will post a couple of pics from the decorating. I plan on baking some pumpkin bread too and I'll work on a way to upload that scent . . . . maybe just posting the recipe will have to do. I'm not that great of a blogger. HAPPY FALL EVERYONE!
No comments:
Post a Comment