. . . or should I say "SHAKES". Yes, we felt our first earthquake this week. On Monday about 4:30 in the am, there was an earthquake shake that centered about 16 miles east of us. It registered a 4.3. Matt felt it and heard a big boom just before he felt the shaking. I only heard the windows rattle.
About 9:30 later that morning, there was another . . . Matt again heard the boom and felt the shake. I must have been in the car. I didn't feel a thing. OK, we made it through it. No damage or even anything that fell off the walls. Too crazy!!!
1 comment:
Growing up in CA as a kid, I LOOVED the earthquakes!! I know...crazy. I was too young to understand the impact of them, I guess. I'd probably freak out now since I haven't lived there for 10years.
Post a Comment