Sunday, March 22, 2009

A Year Already?

Guess what today is . . . . our 1 year anniversary in California! Can you believe it? We moved into our house one year ago today. It seems like an eternity ago and yet I feel like the wheels have just begun rolling for church stuff.

I am a little nostalgic today. It feels good to be here. I am reminded of the dream that brought us this way and it fills me up. I'm also filled to think about what God might do out here for His kingdom. I am thrilled to be a part.

I want to share with you the lyrics to a song that encouraged me each time my faith felt weak. It's from Nicole Nordeman's Brave . . . . "But if you believe in me, that changes everything." I would hear this and be reminded that nothing else mattered as long as God was the author of the dream, as long as He was the motivation, as long as I used Him to measure success. It still moves me.

No comments: