I hate ice cream sandwiches. I have never liked them. Don't get me wrong. I LOVE ice cream!!! But "NO!" on the sandwich thing.
However, I have just invented the most amazing ice cream sandwich EVER!! (Ok, I doubt I invented it but I did it really well ((and cheap)) so I get a little credit . . . ) Follow these directions and you will have your own little piece of heaven right here on earth!!
First you will need to make cake mix cookies: cake mix (chocolate of some kind), 2 eggs & 1/2 cup of oil. Stir until combined and bake at 350 for 10-12 minutes. Cool completely.
Then slightly thaw Ben & Jerry's Cherries Garcia Ice Cream for about 10 seconds in the microwave. Spread a dollop on a cookie and top with another cookie. Repeat until you run out of cookies or ice cream. (Coffee ice cream is ok but Cherries Garcia is the BEST!)
If you're in a hurry, go ahead and gobble one but if you have a minute, put it in the freezer for about 5 minutes. It will firm up a little and not mush when you bite in.
Ahhhh. . . . . Now isn't that amazing??!?
No comments:
Post a Comment