
GIRL!!! We had our sonogram on Friday and found out that we are expecting another little girl. We got a few 3D pictures and even some 4D ones too.

This is of her footprints. The sono tech must have known how much I love little baby feet to take this pic.

The top photo here is in 4D. Those things are so awesome! She was being a little stubborn and wouldn't turn so we could see her face. This is as close as we got. The gold ring on the top of her head is from the little wand the tech used. I like to think it's her little halo. I told the sono tech that we could come back at 9:30 some night and she'd be happy to wiggle. . . . . that's her favorite time to dance.
Here's a good profile pic.
They said everything looked good and normal. I have to go back in 4 weeks because they didn't get any good pics of the heart. We saw it several times but just not at the angle that allows them to see what they need to see. She was laying across me with her back to outside and the spine was blocking a good view of the 4 chambers, etc. They should be able to see it all when I go back. Maybe she'll roll around by then.
4 comments:
Congratulations on another precious baby girl!!! I'm so happy for ya'll!! Any names yet??
Congrats on antoher girl! She already looks absolutely adorable!
Yeah! Congratulations, Sharon! The pictures are so clear. I love the one of her little teany, tiny feet. Priceless!
How fun! Now let the shopping begin...
Post a Comment