Friday, January 30, 2009

Bellies and Babies

Ok, here we are 3 days to go until baby girl gets here! I am getting a little nervous. Not really about the delivery but about the whole family thing. It seems crazy to throw another kid into the mix. I guess there never is a perfect time for that and everything will iron out eventually, but it just seems insane to think that things will ever be smooth again.



So last Saturday, I got brave and let my photographer friend take some belly shots of me. She just bought some new studio equipment and needed to practice so I became the guinea pig. I only like this one, mostly because you can't see anything but the baby - no face, arms, etc.



We'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

3BoyMom said...

I can't wait to hear that she is here safely! I will be praying for a smooth delivery, a perfectly healthy baby girl, and great happiness for the Jeffrey household. Love you!