Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Three Little Bears Bread

Jen gave Jayci a Highlights magazine a few months ago and we saw a recipe for these cute little bears made out of bread. I was feeling adventurous yesterday so we made them and they turned out great!
Both kids made their own bear, including raisins for eyes. Some of the raisins became freckles on the bear and some were eaten in the process but it turned out cute anyway.

Both kids are enjoying their bears one piece at a time with butter and honey of course!
Hopefully we can start doing a few little cooking projects this summer. I think they'll both really like it.

2 comments:

ThomasFamily4 said...

I want the recipe!! They are really cute and I am going to have to do a lot of really girlie stuff with having 3 girls to contend with.

Jennifer said...

I saw that in our Highlights magazine. I will have to try it out with Nathan. It looks like your kids had a good time with the recipe.
Cooking is probably one of my favorite things to do with Nathan when we are hanging out at the house together!