YAY!! It's finally here!! We now have our Sonic! It opened today and it was so much fun . . .
Matt went in at 11 this morning and just happened to be there when they gave out 1 year's supply of Route 44's. That's right - 365 free Route 44 drinks from Sonic!!! We went back at 4 this afternoon and we got it again!!!! I am so exctied I did the happy dance all the way home!
2 comments:
Na-uh!!! That has got to be one of the best gifts ever!!! So proud for the both of you, seriously! :)
I always treat each MDO staff person with their favorite Sonic Drink for their birthday! Who doesn't love that when you are cooped up with little kiddos during the day!
Sonic is definitely one of the simple pleasures in life! Enjoy you two!
How is the house?
Yes, Sharon, I'm laughing because I don't even know what Route 44 is...
I'll feel you're pain, no In-n-Out in Austin!
Post a Comment