Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A New Plan

I am fed up with my lack of willpower these days and now I'm trying to decide what plan to follow to lose weight. I know I need to exercise more but it's the eating that I can't seem to figure out. I lost 20 lbs about a year before I got pregnant with my first and after each baby I think I did a pretty good job of getting back to normal (even though I seemed to get pregnant again 15 months later).

However my eating habits have changed. Life is faster with a full family and I am always trying to get my kids to eat anything for dinner so I haven't been very picky about what I'm making lately. I have no idea which plan to follow. I looked at Dr. Oz but it seems very complicated and, let's be honest, expensive. I don't think I can do South Beach again but I guess it's possible. Who knows. Something's got to give!!! and I hope it's not my waistline. . . .

No comments: